EPP new domain registrar module

Aiman H

Question

Hello,

We are interested with wiseCP and we want o migrate from WHMCS.

We are an accredited ccTLD registrar and we need to develop a new registrar module based on EPP connection.

We have already pre made whmcs module, can we send you the EPP documentation?

11 answers to this question

On 8/11/2019 at 2:22 PM, Aiman H said:

Hello,

We are an accredited ccTLD registrar and we need to develop a new registrar module based on EPP connection.

Thank you for writing on our community forums.

For all process about domain name integrations and ccTLD, you can review the following documents. These documents will help you do what you want. If you don't know enough about this, you can work with a PHP developer.

https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/getting-started-domain-name-registrar-integration

https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/cctld-gtld-whois-server

Thanks.

• Like 1

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?

On 8/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, Aiman H said:

Hello,

Thank you Wisecp Admin for confirming my registration!

Hello Aiman H, I also need an EPP client module and I asked a developer for a quote. Would you like to share the cost in developing said module for Wisecp?

If there are others who are also in need of same module, pls reply here. The more to share the cost with, the better!

13 minutes ago, kopiko said:

Thank you Wisecp Admin for confirming my registration!

Hello Aiman H, I also need an EPP client module and I asked a developer for a quote. Would you like to share the cost in developing said module for Wisecp?

If there are others who are also in need of same module, pls reply here. The more to share the cost with, the better!

Yes Good, Are you looking also for EPP module based on CoCCA system?

On 9/5/2019 at 8:39 PM, Logicmaker said:

Hello All,

We already developed such module for @Aiman H with our copyrights (Not to re-sale or re-distribute). Similarly, can develop it for others as per their requirements.

@kopiko Let us know if you already contacted us for this inquiry on email. If now, we can discuss more in PM.

Thanks & Regards,

Logicmaker

I hope you will release the module in soon to open Marketplace so everyone can benefit. Or maybe @Onur A. and Wisecp team can release an official generic EPP module so it will be easy for cctld registrars to be used in Wisecp. Having an EPP module will definitely bring in more clients for Wisecp, specially local country registrars and hosts. 🙂

On 3/21/2020 at 1:48 PM, kopiko said:

I hope you will release the module in soon to open Marketplace so everyone can benefit. Or maybe @Onur A. and Wisecp team can release an official generic EPP module so it will be easy for cctld registrars to be used in Wisecp. Having an EPP module will definitely bring in more clients for Wisecp, specially local country registrars and hosts. 🙂

Thank you for your interest.

Soon the Marketplace, Feature request platform and developer platform will be active. We are working on all this. Thus, you will publish any feature you want on the "feature request platform". In this way, it is voted by the community and can attract the attention of developers.

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?