Pricing more than 1 million not honored

fazar

Question

Hello,

Our main currency is Indonesian Rupiah, and some of our hosting and non-hosting products has price more than 1 million IDR.

WiseCP seems not honored products price if its defined more than IDR 1.000.000.

For example if I define a product price IDR 1.500.000, WiseCP will automatically changed it to IDR 1.000.000.

Please fix it, so WiseCP can properly support pricing more than 1 million. 

TIA.

5 answers to this question

On 3/14/2021 at 10:23 AM, fazar said:

Hello,

Our main currency is Indonesian Rupiah, and some of our hosting and non-hosting products has price more than 1 million IDR.

WiseCP seems not honored products price if its defined more than IDR 1.000.000.

For example if I define a product price IDR 1.500.000, WiseCP will automatically changed it to IDR 1.000.000.

Please fix it, so WiseCP can properly support pricing more than 1 million. 

TIA.

We are improving this situation with the v2.3.1.

If you want it applied to your system immediately, you can create a ticket from my.wisecp.com client area.

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?

hello @Onur

Thank you for your kind reply, and thank you for the updates. Today, we have successfully updated our WiseCP installation to v2.3.1.

Seems problem persist on v2.3.1. Unfortunately, I can't open ticket, since we're currently have very little customers and utilize free WiseCP license. 😉

Edited by fazar

On 4/10/2021 at 12:29 PM, fazar said:

hello @Onur

Thank you for your kind reply, and thank you for the updates. Today, we have successfully updated our WiseCP installation to v2.3.1.

Seems problem persist on v2.3.1. Unfortunately, I can't open ticket, since we're currently have very little customers and utilize free WiseCP license. 😉

Hello @fazar

I think you upgraded to v2.3. Because v2.3.1 release has not been distributed yet. A support ticket has been created in support system at the my.wisecp.com client area to resolve your issue immediately. Please check and provide us with the necessary information.

• Like 1

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?

On 4/12/2021 at 5:05 PM, Onur said:

Hello @fazar

I think you upgraded to v2.3. Because v2.3.1 release has not been distributed yet. A support ticket has been created in support system at the my.wisecp.com client area to resolve your issue immediately. Please check and provide us with the necessary information.

Hello @Onur

Yes, you are correct, it should be v2.3, my apologize if its give confusion. ☺️

Ticket has successfully replied.