PayU Ödeme Ağ Geçidi

Have a nice day, I have been using it for a long time for Poland and the Czech Republic PayU payment gateway. I really like the WISECP system and at the moment I am preparing a portal for hosting it. This payment gateway is very popular in Poland and the Czech Republic and I would like to ask if you are going to create a module for connecting and using this payment gateway?

Thank you for the answer JS

• Onur changed the title to PayU Ödeme Ağ Geçidi
2 hours ago, jsemota said:

Have a nice day, I have been using it for a long time for Poland and the Czech Republic PayU payment gateway. I really like the WISECP system and at the moment I am preparing a portal for hosting it. This payment gateway is very popular in Poland and the Czech Republic and I would like to ask if you are going to create a module for connecting and using this payment gateway?

Thank you for the answer JS

Thank you for your interest.

Currently, Payu integration is not available, but is available in our development plans. You can see Payu payment solution in WISECP in the near future.

If you need this module very urgently, you can get it by hiring a developer.

You can reach well-known developers via the link below. Or it could be any PHP expert.

https://developers.wisecp.com

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?