SMS Greek characters problem

jpalks

Hi there is a problem with the Greek characters in the sms.

I tried with the sms portals that you have integrated in the program and I found that when you send an sms the program converts the Greek characters.
for example the word "HELLO" in the greek language is "ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ" if i sms this word the recipient of the message sees this " GEIA SOY"

4 hours ago, jpalks said:

Hi there is a problem with the Greek characters in the sms.

I tried with the sms portals that you have integrated in the program and I found that when you send an sms the program converts the Greek characters.
for example the word "HELLO" in the greek language is "ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ" if i sms this word the recipient of the message sees this " GEIA SOY"

Did you first get information from your service provider about this issue? Does it support SMS sending with Greek text?

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?

I tried with the service  gatewayapi & bulksms.com which are integrated with wisecp,

I spoke with support and was told to add the UCS2 encoding to the code lest it be corrected

i add 'encoding' => $UCS2, in file class.php but i get error when i send sms Array ( [fields] => Array ( [encoding] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [scalarinvalid] => Not a valid value ) ) )

I also added manually to the code to send a specific message, whatever you send, but when you put Greek characters, the same error comes out

On 4/17/2021 at 9:05 AM, jpalks said:

I tried with the service  gatewayapi & bulksms.com which are integrated with wisecp,

I spoke with support and was told to add the UCS2 encoding to the code lest it be corrected

i add 'encoding' => $UCS2, in file class.php but i get error when i send sms Array ( [fields] => Array ( [encoding] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [scalarinvalid] => Not a valid value ) ) )

I also added manually to the code to send a specific message, whatever you send, but when you put Greek characters, the same error comes out

On 4/17/2021 at 9:06 AM, jpalks said:

here is documantatipn at gatewayapi.com -- https://gatewayapi.com/docs/appendix.html

On 4/17/2021 at 9:37 AM, jpalks said:

yes provider gatewayapi support greek characters with enconding UCS2 i try now in wordpress site

Our technical team has been informed about the subject. We will inform you again as soon as possible.

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?