WISECP Free License?

Nabix

Question

I noticed the announcement saying that WISECP is now free? @Onur

Looking at the website, you are still list it as paid and the free trial still says 30 days. 

Am I missing something? Or has the website simply not been updated.

Also, side question. How often is WISECP updated?

Edited by Nabix

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, ADz83 said:

2021-05-13 00_19_11-Window.png

We were distributing free licenses to up to 25 customers so that everyone could freely experience WISECP quality and set up their businesses at zero cost.

Too many licenses have been created for free licenses for up to 25 customers. The high quota we had predicted for this was quickly exhausted. We are very pleased with this. Thousands of people still continue to use it for free and save costs thanks to WISECP.

Although there is already a lot of demand for free licenses, in addition, there has been much more demand due to the high pricing policy of Whmcs. This situation caused our infrastructure costs to be negatively affected. We also saw that free license users could not get enough technical support. That's why we made a reassessment and had to remove the free license app for up to 25 customers. Currently, a trial license is given for 30 days.

9 hours ago, LIONHAERT said:

I have a free license. I want to change the license domain

13-05-2021 04-42-35 ص.png

Domain name changes are not possible for free licenses.

• Like 1

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?

8 hours ago, Onur said:

We were distributing free licenses to up to 25 customers so that everyone could freely experience WISECP quality and set up their businesses at zero cost.

Too many licenses have been created for free licenses for up to 25 customers. The high quota we had predicted for this was quickly exhausted. We are very pleased with this. Thousands of people still continue to use it for free and save costs thanks to WISECP.

Although there is already a lot of demand for free licenses, in addition, there has been much more demand due to the high pricing policy of Whmcs. This situation caused our infrastructure costs to be negatively affected. We also saw that free license users could not get enough technical support. That's why we made a reassessment and had to remove the free license app for up to 25 customers. Currently, a trial license is given for 30 days.

Domain name changes are not possible for free licenses.

I see.  I totally understand.   I have a free license at the moment while I'm working on building site ready for later migration.  Can I continue to use the free license or will I be moved to a 30 day trial?

5 minutes ago, ADz83 said:

I see.  I totally understand.   I have a free license at the moment while I'm working on building site ready for later migration.  Can I continue to use the free license or will I be moved to a 30 day trial?

If you already have a free license before, you can continue using it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?