Terrible experience

This software is a joke. It lacks support of basic features like purchasing addons for active services, handling of domain renewal grace/redemption, distinguishing between hosting accounts and domain names instead calling it all 'orders' collectively. There is no domain suggestions on order form (spinning tlds is not a suggestion tool). Most useful hooks like domain validation during order, are simply unsupported. Fresh install is flooded with silly blog articles, predefined packages and service categories which i was tired getting rid of. I had to rewrite almost all notification templates because of poor grammar. The SMS bullshit is everywhere. I understand that developer is turkish and i've been in Turkey 11 or 12 times. I know over there you can't take a step without showing ID or verifying your phone number. But the world spans far beyond turkish borders and no one abroad takes care of SMS verification.

1 hour ago, Lamer L. Lame said:

This software is a joke. It lacks support of basic features like purchasing addons for active services, handling of domain renewal grace/redemption, distinguishing between hosting accounts and domain names instead calling it all 'orders' collectively. There is no domain suggestions on order form (spinning tlds is not a suggestion tool). Most useful hooks like domain validation during order, are simply unsupported. Fresh install is flooded with silly blog articles, predefined packages and service categories which i was tired getting rid of. I had to rewrite almost all notification templates because of poor grammar. The SMS bullshit is everywhere. I understand that developer is turkish and i've been in Turkey 11 or 12 times. I know over there you can't take a step without showing ID or verifying your phone number. But the world spans far beyond turkish borders and no one abroad takes care of SMS verification.

Hi @Lamer L. Lame

Thank you for sharing your valuable opinions and thoughts with us.

First of all, we apologize for inconveniences you encountered in your WISECP experience.

We know that some features are not yet available and there are shortcomings. We are working hard to complete the missing features and give you a better experience.

Your feedback is of great importance for the development and progress of our platform. We highly value your feedback.

We would like to inform you about some of the things you mentioned.

- Some datas comes by default with the first installation. In this way, we think that it will be more understandable. It is very easy to delete them. We respect your inconvenience and we will discuss it with our team.

- Notification templates come as an example and can be rearranged as desired. We sorry for poor grammar. You can be sure that we will review this situation.

- You don't have to use SMS verification and sms notification features. These are optional features. In addition to the SMS option for two-factor authentication, email verification, google authenticator and microsoft authenticator options will be available soon. Currently, only two-factor authentication via SMS can be used.

In accordance with our quality policies, our relevant department has been informed in order to examine and resolve the problems you encounter.

Thank you for your interest in WISECP.

Regards
WISECP Team

• Like 2

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?