ResellerClub Module - Domain Pricing Problem

fazar

Question

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to say thanks for WISECP steady development. Keep up your good works devs!

Currently we have a problem with domain name registration module. We resell domain from Resellerclub, as its supported by WISECP. The problem is, we use Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) as default currency. As you might know that IDR has extra decimal numbers (eg. 125.000 IDR), so all pricing processed by Resellerclub is in 1000s, as shown below.

spacer.png

We can integrate Resellerclub module, but we cannot set proper product pricing on WISECP (eg. IDR130 should be IDR130.000) as shown below.

spacer.png

I hope WISECP development team can make workaround for this. Thank you in advance.

Edited by fazar
fixed bbcode

7 answers to this question

On 8/15/2021 at 5:33 PM, fazar said:

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to say thanks for WISECP steady development. Keep up your good works devs!

Currently we have a problem with domain name registration module. We resell domain from Resellerclub, as its supported by WISECP. The problem is, we use Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) as default currency. As you might know that IDR has extra decimal numbers (eg. 125.000 IDR), so all pricing processed by Resellerclub is in 1000s, as shown below.

spacer.png

We can integrate Resellerclub module, but we cannot set proper product pricing on WISECP (eg. IDR130 should be IDR130.000) as shown below.

spacer.png

I hope WISECP development team can make workaround for this. Thank you in advance.

Hi @fazar

If what you want to do is show zeros, go to "Admin Area > Settings > General > Advanced" and disable "Remove Zero from Amount".

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?

13 hours ago, Onur said:

Hi @fazar

If what you want to do is show zeros, go to "Admin Area > Settings > General > Advanced" and disable "Remove Zero from Amount".

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, @Onur.

I mean, presently, IDR consists denominations from IDR 100 up to IDR 100,000. IDR has many zeros 😂

Resellerclub seems strips last 3 digits zeros, to get rid thousand separator and keep the numbers short on their pricing tables. Real prices for IDR should be multiplied by 1.000.

spacer.png

As you can see above, .id domain has price of IDR 310,50 yearly. Then the correct value should be 310,50 * 1.000 = IDR 310.500 yearly.

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_rupiah

I hope you can understand what I mean, and pardon for my bad English, that may cause language barrier. 

17 minutes ago, fazar said:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, @Onur.

I mean, presently, IDR consists denominations from IDR 100 up to IDR 100,000. IDR has many zeros 😂

Resellerclub seems strips last 3 digits zeros, to get rid thousand separator and keep the numbers short on their pricing tables. Real prices for IDR should be multiplied by 1.000.

spacer.png

As you can see above, .id domain has price of IDR 310,50 yearly. Then the correct value should be 310,50 * 1.000 = IDR 310.500 yearly.

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_rupiah

I hope you can understand what I mean, and pardon for my bad English, that may cause language barrier. 

Hi @fazar

Can you create a support ticket from your client area "my.wisecp.com" so that your case can be investigated in detail by our tech team?

On 8/18/2021 at 4:23 PM, fazar said:

Hi,

We're still using free licenses to evaluate WISECP, so we cannot create personal support ticket for now. 🙂

Please send me the domain name info of your license via private message. I will inform the technical team to contact you.

• Like 1