Change wisecp database credentials

ISL

Question

Hello,

I use DirectAdmin and I renamed the account that wisecp is installed on, so the database names and users were updated to the new account, so now I'm receiving the following database connection error:

Code: 1045
File: /home/new_username/domains/mydomain.net/public_html/coremio/classes/Database.php

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'old_username_wisecpusername'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I edited the /coremio/configuration/database.php file, but the username and password seem to be hashed.

Is there a way to update the username and password on an existing site?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Thought there might be a menu item in the configuration menu of Wisecp that could allow me to change the database name/credentials so I temporarily created a database and user with the old names and credentials and dumped into it a copy of the database and as expected, the site loaded, but can't find a place to change the database name.

Is there an utility or something that would allow me to change the current database name and or credentials?