Affiliate, Non-Active Service Bug

Hasan Arda

En: Hi!

I may have found a small bug in the Affiliate program. Since I do not sell servers on its platform, Server Service is turned off in Admin Area > Settings > General Settings > Advanced. Today I wanted to activate the Affiliate system and while I was doing the controls, a different commission rate from the server sale, which was already closed, appeared on the affiliate page in the customer panel. Since the product group is not active, I could not edit it from the services menu. The solution was simple, I went to Admin Area > Settings > General Settings > Advanced, activated the product, deleted it and closed it again.

Even though it's not a big problem, I wanted to let you know, best regards.

TR: Selam!

Satış Ortaklığı programında ufak bir bug bulmuş olabilirim. Platformunda sunucu satışı yapmadığım için Admin Area > Settings > General Settings > Advanced alanından Server Service kapalı. Bugün Satış ortaklığı sistemini aktive etmek istedim ve kontrolleri yaparken, müşteri panelinde satış ortaklığı sayfasında hali hazırda kapalı olan sunucu satışından kalma farklı bir komisyon oranı gözüktü. Ürün grubu aktif olmadığı için servisler menüsünden düzenleyemedim. Çözüm basitti Admin Area > Settings > General Settings > Advanced alanına gidip ürünü aktive edip silip tekrar kapadım. 

Çok büyük bir sorun olmasa da bildirmek istedim, saygılarımla.