Tips and tricks to fix a Lenovo laptop that does not load Windows 10 after a factory reset and a USB installation attempt

How to fix a Lenovo laptop that fails to boot Windows 10 after a factory reset and a USB installation attempt?

I performed a factory reset on my Lenovo laptop using the "reset this pc" option in Windows 10 settings, choosing to remove all my files. However, after the reset, the laptop only shows the Lenovo logo and does not load Windows. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 from a USB drive that I borrowed from my sister, following some online tutorials, but the laptop screen turned black and nothing happened for half an hour. My other sister, who is knowledgeable in biology, checked the laptop but could not find any obvious problem. I am reluctant to send the laptop for repair, as I have owned it for almost 10 years and I cannot afford a new one. I would appreciate any advice from experts on how to solve this issue.

Thank you for your attention.