Some "How to do?"

ChrisTERiS

Question

Hello all,

I tried my best to find the solution on my own, but it a waste of time, that's why I post here. to get help from the community:

1. Where I can change the footer background image? I look at theme settings-> Backgrounds nothing there. Also gave a look in homepage blocks (just in case), again nothing. I checked at Site Manager-> Sliders, Site Manager-> Menu, again nothing. So where on earth is this setting?
  2. Where I can add Support departments? There is no option in Support Menu, and no option in Settings-> Mail
  3. Any easy way to change the page background color? I found some settings for 3 colors, and I was expected to find it there. I gave a look templates/website/Modern/css/wisecp.php, trying in body and wrapper, but I mostly mess the design as some places really changed to the new color, some other not.

Any help, is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

1 answer to this question

On 8/8/2021 at 9:31 AM, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello all,

I tried my best to find the solution on my own, but it a waste of time, that's why I post here. to get help from the community:

1. Where I can change the footer background image? I look at theme settings-> Backgrounds nothing there. Also gave a look in homepage blocks (just in case), again nothing. I checked at Site Manager-> Sliders, Site Manager-> Menu, again nothing. So where on earth is this setting?
  2. Where I can add Support departments? There is no option in Support Menu, and no option in Settings-> Mail
  3. Any easy way to change the page background color? I found some settings for 3 colors, and I was expected to find it there. I gave a look templates/website/Modern/css/wisecp.php, trying in body and wrapper, but I mostly mess the design as some places really changed to the new color, some other not.

Any help, is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Chris

Hi @ChrisTERiS

I am happy to assist you.

1. Such images are located under the "/templates/website/[ThemePath]/images/" directory. The name of the footer bg image is "footerbg.png".
  2. Follow the path "Settings > Staff > Departments".
  3. To change the background colors of the pages, you need to give the body a style. If you don't get the look you want when you do this, we recommend working with a FrontEnd/CSS expert.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?