Domain based licensing returns error 3

Rhys19

Question

Hello I use wisecp via a reseller they told me to open a ticket via my.wisecp.com but I can't because I don't have the license bought through it

so I am here on the forums asking

When I moved over the wisecp to my PLESK INSTANCE the key based licensing started working but all of the sudden the domain based licensing doesn't my server runs apache & NGINX but mainly apache the store runs on apache as recommended all requirements are met and it's ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

When I try to go to https://shop.hybridsystems.org/license/checking/13612271a5d0faeb592aae5fdc1055fd/68?domain=affinityliferp.com

it shows error 3 even though the domain is valid (Setup in the product as active)

the built in checker that the public can use to check if a domain has a valid license works it says it's valid but for some reason the api is not working at all!

if anyone has any ideas clues, etc please please please let me know as I have a customer awaiting a fix.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet