cronjob error

jpalks

Question

3 answers to this question

I have the same error, it started on Sa., 2022-03-12, 00:25,  on executing the 5min cronjob "php -q /home/[myusername]/domains/[my.domain.xy]/public_html/coremio/cronjobs.php"

I get also the cronjob errormails with "This IP address of "0.0.0.0" does not match the registered IP address of "2a01:[our IPv6 adress]" "

Nothing changed on our server, it started out of the blue shortly after midnight.  Any ideas from the developers here?

Edited by Johannes

On 3/11/2022 at 8:42 PM, jpalks said:

hi i get this error This IP address of "0.0.0.0" does not match the registered IP address

recently my hosting provider changed server and ip

how to fix this?

On 3/16/2022 at 12:50 AM, Johannes said:

I have the same error, it started on Sa., 2022-03-12, 00:25,  on executing the 5min cronjob "php -q /home/[myusername]/domains/[my.domain.xy]/public_html/coremio/cronjobs.php"

I get also the cronjob errormails with "This IP address of "0.0.0.0" does not match the registered IP address of "2a01:[our IPv6 adress]" "

Nothing changed on our server, it started out of the blue shortly after midnight.  Any ideas from the developers here?

Download the compressed file given in the link below and upload the php file inside to the "/coremio/controllers/website" directory. Then run the URL "example.com/license-ip-issue". Your problem should be fixed. If your problem persists, please let us know.

https://www.wisecp.com/files/license-ip-issue.rar

• Like 1

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?