Jump to content
  • 0
Aiman H

EPP new domain registrar module

Question

Hello,

 

We are interested with wiseCP and we want o migrate from WHMCS.

We are an accredited ccTLD registrar and we need to develop a new registrar module based on EPP connection.

We have already pre made whmcs module, can we send you the EPP documentation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 8/11/2019 at 2:22 PM, Aiman H said:

Hello,

 

We are interested with wiseCP and we want o migrate from WHMCS.

We are an accredited ccTLD registrar and we need to develop a new registrar module based on EPP connection.

We have already pre made whmcs module, can we send you the EPP documentation?

Thank you for writing on our community forums.

For all process about domain name integrations and ccTLD, you can review the following documents. These documents will help you do what you want. If you don't know enough about this, you can work with a PHP developer.

https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/getting-started-domain-name-registrar-integration

https://docs.wisecp.com/en/kb/cctld-gtld-whois-server

Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/11/2019 at 7:22 PM, Aiman H said:

Hello,

 

We are interested with wiseCP and we want o migrate from WHMCS.

We are an accredited ccTLD registrar and we need to develop a new registrar module based on EPP connection.

We have already pre made whmcs module, can we send you the EPP documentation?

Thank you Wisecp Admin for confirming my registration!

 

Hello Aiman H, I also need an EPP client module and I asked a developer for a quote. Would you like to share the cost in developing said module for Wisecp?

 

If there are others who are also in need of same module, pls reply here. The more to share the cost with, the better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, kopiko said:

Thank you Wisecp Admin for confirming my registration!

 

Hello Aiman H, I also need an EPP client module and I asked a developer for a quote. Would you like to share the cost in developing said module for Wisecp?

 

If there are others who are also in need of same module, pls reply here. The more to share the cost with, the better!

Yes Good, Are you looking also for EPP module based on CoCCA system?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Aiman H said:

Yes Good, Are you looking also for EPP module based on CoCCA system?

Hello Aiman, yes. Can we talk in pm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/22/2019 at 7:42 AM, Aiman H said:

Yes Good, Are you looking also for EPP module based on CoCCA system?

Hello Aiman, we're you able to find someone to create a module for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello All,

We already developed such module for @Aiman H with our copyrights (Not to re-sale or re-distribute). Similarly, can develop it for others as per their requirements.

@kopiko Let us know if you already contacted us for this inquiry on email. If now, we can discuss more in PM.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Logicmaker

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...