Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Few Questions

Question

Hello,

Can you please let me know if "Only Client Panel" is Disabled how to make "Order New Services" Redirect to Home Page like it's in the Demo https://demo.wisecp.com/en/myaccount but only difference is that we use our own Portal.

Also how to Disabled "Contact us" in Left Navigation?

Many Thanks
Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Also I was wondering is there an option to make Support Requests without having to be logged in your Account for Guests?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

You can ignore first post, but in regards to second one about the Support Query without logging in please advise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello,

It is not possible for the guest to create a support ticket, however for guests we have a contact form query. Admins can easily reply to contact form queries through their admin area.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 hours ago, Tim said:

Hello,

It is not possible for the guest to create a support ticket, however for guests we have a contact form query. Admins can easily reply to contact form queries through their admin area.
 

Im glad community is getting new users and activity

Pls allow sending of contact form without making phone number mandatory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello Tim,

Thanks for this.

I was also wondering is there an option for Customer do Download Invoice as PDF as I do not see this Feature. If it's not already implemented is there plans for this as this would be definitely something that is needed for a lot of Customers to Download their Invoices as PDF.

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Mark said:

Hello Tim,

Thanks for this.

I was also wondering is there an option for Customer do Download Invoice as PDF as I do not see this Feature. If it's not already implemented is there plans for this as this would be definitely something that is needed for a lot of Customers to Download their Invoices as PDF.

Thanks 

I think this is already supported since from my.wisecp.com you can download or view an invoice as pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Mark said:

Hello Tim,

Thanks for this.

I was also wondering is there an option for Customer do Download Invoice as PDF as I do not see this Feature. If it's not already implemented is there plans for this as this would be definitely something that is needed for a lot of Customers to Download their Invoices as PDF.

Thanks 

Hello,

It is possible to download invoice in WISECP.
Simply go to "My Invoices" and you can see a "View" button. You can then see complete invoice with all the options including downloading the invoice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello Tim,

Thank you, but I have checked and it seems it is not there. I have also checked your Demo.

https://demo.wisecp.com/invoice?token=dzVRTzJSamhSZUJUaEpWajhOSWxDMWovTHhWVjV2MnpoVXF2aEhVYVBtYz0=

In Source Code I can see:

<div class="otherincoivebtns">
    <a href="javascript:open_modal('share-invoice');void 0;" class="sbtn"><i class="fa fa-share-alt"></i> Share Invoice</a>

    <a href="javascript:dataPrint('normal');void 0;" class="sbtn"><i class="fa fa-print"></i> Print</a>
    <!--
    <a href="javascript:dataPrint('pdf');" class="sbtn" title=""><i class="fa fa-cloud-download" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
    -->
</div>

Even after un-commenting the Code it still does not work.

Please advice.

Many Thanks

Regards,
Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Also when Entering Postcode it only accepts Five Digits such as 32329 but there is Postcodes such as D16. If you enter D16 it makes it 00000. 

Can you please advice?

Many Thanks

Regards,
Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
54 minutes ago, Mark said:

Hello Tim,

Thank you, but I have checked and it seems it is not there. I have also checked your Demo.

https://demo.wisecp.com/invoice?token=dzVRTzJSamhSZUJUaEpWajhOSWxDMWovTHhWVjV2MnpoVXF2aEhVYVBtYz0=

In Source Code I can see:


<div class="otherincoivebtns">
    <a href="javascript:open_modal('share-invoice');void 0;" class="sbtn"><i class="fa fa-share-alt"></i> Share Invoice</a>

    <a href="javascript:dataPrint('normal');void 0;" class="sbtn"><i class="fa fa-print"></i> Print</a>
    <!--
    <a href="javascript:dataPrint('pdf');" class="sbtn" title=""><i class="fa fa-cloud-download" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
    -->
</div>

Even after un-commenting the Code it still does not work.

Please advice.

Many Thanks

Regards,
Mark

I think the Demo is limited. Have you tried requesting for a trial and testing that?

On my.wisecp.com in Invoice > View > Official invoice download, I get a pdf download and the pdf opens fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello kopiko,

Yes, myself and my Business Partner have a Trial and we do not have such Option and in /templates/website/Default/ac-detail-invoice.php even after un-commenting the PDF Option it does not work. Maybe it's available for wisecp.com, but has not been updated on v2.0.4 which we have and is latest released?

Many Thanks

Regards,
Mark

invoice_pdf.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello,

Also for VPS Servers Products - http://www.demo.wisecp.com/order-steps/server/39/configuration can we make Hostname & Password required fields as currently they aren't. User can go to next page and Order VPS without inserting details. Also can we hide NS1/2 Prefix?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/31/2019 at 3:40 PM, Mark said:

Hello,

Also for VPS Servers Products - http://www.demo.wisecp.com/order-steps/server/39/configuration can we make Hostname & Password required fields as currently they aren't. User can go to next page and Order VPS without inserting details. Also can we hide NS1/2 Prefix?

Hello

To make the invoice downloadable, you must apply process "formalised" on the invoice editing page in the administrator area and upload a pdf file. (http://prntscr.com/p0gjcu) In addition, the "Print" button can also be downloaded in pdf format. We can think of improvements in this regard in the future.

There will be future improvements in hiding NS tiles on http://www.demo.wisecp.com/order-steps/server/39/configuration

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello ISelvi,

Thank you for the Invoice Download and also for VPS Servers NS to be hidden. Will there be a requirement of Hostname & Password also in future improvements as well so the fields are required?

Many Thanks

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...