Hello WISECP

UHJohnny

Hello everyone, Johnny here.

I found this product about a month or so ago from the date of my post. Have been doing research on it as much as I can before making the switch over. I have been using WHMCS for many years but have been taken back when finding this product. I am by far extremely impressed and hope this product becomes the standard default in many businesses. Hopefully, they won't change like you see many of the leading brands - from making the product for people, to crushing the bottom-line!

Looking forward to fully supporting WISECP!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 9:14 AM, UHJohnny said:

Hello everyone, Johnny here.

I found this product about a month or so ago from the date of my post. Have been doing research on it as much as I can before making the switch over. I have been using WHMCS for many years but have been taken back when finding this product. I am by far extremely impressed and hope this product becomes the standard default in many businesses. Hopefully, they won't change like you see many of the leading brands - from making the product for people, to crushing the bottom-line!

Looking forward to fully supporting WISECP!

Hello Johnny

Thank you for writing on our community forums.

We work very hard to improve WISECP and you can be sure that great innovations will come. You'll hear from us about this soon. 

We will have a affiliate program where we will share our income with anyone who wants to support WISECP. We'd be happy to see you on this program.

Regards
Wisecp

Helpful links : Developer Center | Usage Guide | Translate | What's New?